Thursday, March 26, 2009

thursday

Its 11:15pm and I don't know what to write.

I am emotionally drained this week. I've been trying to put me thoughts in order but it just doesn't seem to be happening yet. I'm praying for some peace and clarity after tomorrow.

What should be the most exciting time in her life suddenly became the darkest, how do you make sense of that? 17 years later, having gone through the most exciting time in my life, I can still feel the pain like its yesterday.

What I do know without a doubt is that God is with me all the time. He will heal all pain and He has the ultimate plan for my life and hers.

So, tomorrow will be a celebration of life even through the tears.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending love, hugs, and prayers your way.

zebe912 said...

I'm not sure what all you have going on, but we're on the JK board if you need to chat.

Megan said...

Sending positive thoughts your way - even though I don't know what it is you are suffering from - but the pain is obviously very intense.

I hope everything works out for you.

Beth said...

Thank you ladies for your thoughts and cares. It really means a lot! And today I'm feeling a little bit better.