Sunday, March 15, 2009
My Wedding Day
1) When was your wedding day?
July 7, 2007
2.) What day of the week was it?
3) Did you get married in a church?
Yes...North Central Assembly of God
4) How many in your wedding party?
My side-2 matrons, 1 maid, 5 bridesmaids, 1 jr bridesmaid and 1 flower girl
His side-1 best man, 2 groomsmaids, 5 groomsmen, 1 jr groomsman, 1 ring bearer
5) How many guests were invited to your wedding
745, I think total attendance was like 425
6) How long did you wait to tie the knot after your proposal?
7) Did you register for gifts?
Yes, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target and Pampered Chef
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer?
DigiPro Photography <-----Best Money Spent, If you live in the Central NY area, He's amazing!!
9) Did you have a DJ or a band?
Not really, we had a friend work the sound system for dinner music and his uncle was emcee
10) Did the father walk the bride down the aisle?
We lit a candle in my dad's memory and my brother walked me down the aisle
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests?
Pink and Black
12) Who was the Maid Of Honor? The Best Man?
Kristina and Delia (my best friends) were my matrons and Krista (my sister) was my maid of honor; Josh (Jake's best friend) was the best man
13) Did the bride have a bridal shower?
Yes, I had 3
14) What type of limo did you get?
We borrowed a white Cadillac Escalade from the dealership I worked for at the time and a family friend was our chauffeur
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party?
I actually had 2. A couple weeks before the wedding with some close friends, we went to dinner and back toa friends house for presents and games. The night before the wedding with my girls, we went to see a movie (License to Wed!) and back to a friend's house to hang out.
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear?
I wore a white Symphony gown with a sweetheart neckline and a rhinestone pin. Jake for a black tux with black pin stripe
17) How was the weather?
It was perfect, sunny and beautiful
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon?
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
I loved the whole day and would live it all again in a heartbeat (minus the planning!) I think the best part was marrying my best friend!
20) How long have you been married?
1 year and and 8 months
21) What was the most memorable "bridezilla" moment?
3 days before the wedding, I flipped out at while decorating/setting up the church, Jake had to "set me straight" and after that I was no longer involved in the set up of the church and wasn't allowed near the gym till after it was done.
22) What was your most memorable wedding-related mental breakdown?
Inviting over 700 people caused many mental breakdowns
23) What is the one thing you would change about your day?
I would have eloped! (just kidding but I can't think of anything I would have had the power to change)
24) What was your song?
The Next Ten Minutes from the The Last Five Years Musical
25) Who had the greatest dance moves at the event?
Since Jake and I had the one and only dance, then we were the best!