Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Syracuse Basketball

Orange Out Day at the Carrier Dome 2/14/2009

I am a native to Syracuse, NY, born and raised. Though I don't live there now, I am still a devoted Syracuse University fan, much to the dismay of my friend Julie, who is a devoted Duke fan.

I didn't attend the university (actually I did take a couple summer classes). I still wear my sweatshirts with pride. As I will be doing tonight while watching the Big East tournament. Now that I live so close to Madison Square Garden, maybe one day I will get to attend the tournament in person! Hey, a girl can dream, can't she :)

You will probably be reading some non-food related posts this weekend. I will be traveling back to my beloved Syracuse to visit my family! I can't wait. I also seem to be at a loss for food posts these days. Maybe I didn't have as much material as I thought to fill a 30-day posting challenge. I am not giving up. I actually had the lights off last night and got out of bed to post because I am determined not to fail! I am just going to have to get creative :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Go Syracuse. We live in Utica.

DoingItRight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DoingItRight said...

I am so jealous!!! WVU played there last night and I was stuck watching it on TV.

Unknown said...

aww, how sweet... even though we agree to disagree, you still mentioned me. :)

ACC Tournament starts today!! Woot!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am a Cuse Grad (BFA- Acting '03) and your post just made me cry! I haven't been back since I graduated, but I am dying to get back for homecoming!!!! I miss Dorians, Cosmos "Tuna Bombers", Faegans, breakfast at Egg Plant, Mannys, The Bookstore.... UGH I could go on and on! Thanks for the memories!!!