Saturday, February 2, 2008

Raspberry Tarts (Guilt Free!)


I was in great need of something to satisfy my sweet tooth. The problem was that all sweets were banned from our home for the month of January in an attempt to get rid of unwanted holiday pounds.
Then, I came across my friend Nina's blog. I immediately added the ingredients to my grocery list for the week.

Ingredients
1 Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Crust (I bought the individual sized tarts)
1 Box of Sugar Free Gelatin - I used raspberry
1/4 cup of boiling water
2 6 oz. containers of light yogurt - I used raspberry
1 tub of fat free cool whip

Directions
Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Stir in yogurt with wire whisk. Fold in cool whip. Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours - overnight preferably.
You can also make this with cherry Jello and cherry yogurt or lime Jello and key lime yogurt- any combination like that will work.


Recipe from Weight Watchers and Love-Sweet-Love
Photo: my kitchen

Husband Rating: A+, He could have eaten all the tarts in one sitting.
Wife Rating: A+, I love them as well and didn't feel guilty for having something sweet!