Monday, February 25, 2008

February SBGEX


This month instead of exchanging baked goods we decided to exchange kitchen gadgets! It was fun. Jennifer was my gadget giver and she did an awesome job!
She sent me oodles of fun gadgets!:
a silicone muffin/cupcake pan-though I've been told this bake ware is not wonderful, I've really been wanting to try it
a rubber spatula-you can never have to many of these
silicone baking mats-I've really been wanting to try these, my mom loves hers
egg slicer-one of those handy gadgets I just didn't own (and I've been craving egg salad)
and a bonus! Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! :)

Thanks Jennifer!

1 comment:

zebe912 said...

I LOVE my kitchen aid mats. I use them more for rolling things out (so I don't have to scrape dough off the counter) than for actual baking, but I love its versatility.