Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our First Christmas in NYC!!

I know this isn't food related but I really wanted to share my Christmas excitement with all of you. It is our first Christmas as a married couple in our first apartment in New York City! See why I'm so excited?!!

This is a picture of our first snow fall down here. I am pleased to report that is didn't come until December 2nd! Back home it snowed the first week of November, yuck! Our snow was gone by the next morning, just the way I like it, pretty but short lived so as not to cause too many problems! :)


We had friends of ours from Syracuse come down to visit NYC this past weekend. They were going to see the Nutcracker at night so we joined them for some shopping during the day. Let me tell you the tourists that come to NYC at Christmas time...I have just never seen anything like it! But we had a fabulous time, seeing all the decorations and the tree at Rockefeller Center. We took a self portrait in front of the BIG red ornaments across from Radio City music hall.



This is picture of our first Christmas tree ! Isn't it beautiful?!



I couldn't help myself. I found the cutest first Christmas ornament at Hallmark and just had to add it to our collection! :)


For more pictures of our ornaments and Christmas decorations, visit my facebook!

1 comment:

CB said...

aawww. you guys are so cute! Love all the pictures. I adore NYC. If I wasn't a Cali girl, I'd totally be an NYC girl.