Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Alfredo Bake


I had a totally miserable day at work and with no husband at home to comfort me, I turned to my jknotties! And they totally came through with a fabulous recipe that was recently discovered on Amber's Delectable Delights. I knew it would be something my husband wouldn't like so it was the perfect night. And while at the grocery store to pick up the necessary ingredients I added Smirnoff to the cart and had a very relaxing evening! So, thank you Amber and my fabulous jknotties!


Ingredients:
8 oz pasta, cooked and drained
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup mushrooms
1.5 cups chicken, cooked and shredded or diced
1 jar Alfredo sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter

Directions
:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat the bottom of the two small or one medium baking dish with a thin layer of Alfredo sauce.
In a medium bowl, mix the pasta, broccoli, mushrooms, chicken, garlic and Alfredo sauce until combined. Place mixture into baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cut the butter into small pieces and scatter on top of the cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.

Recipe from Amber's Delectable Delights
Photo from my kitchen

Wife Rating: A+, This was amazing!

1 comment:

April said...

YAY! Glad you loved this one as much as I did. :) I want to make it every week...if only I could get T to like broccoli... :)