Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Breakfast Pizza

So, our menu changed this week. We decided to have pizza last night instead of Thursday! I'm excited because it came out amazing! Jake was coming home late from somewhere so I wanted to have dinner all ready for him. Well, I hate rolling out dough. That is always his job. So, I rolled up my sleeves, threw some flour on the counter and armed with my rolling pin I began to tackle the dough. I was very proud of how it come out. (next time I'll tackle making my own dough!)

Ingredients
dough (store-bought or homemade)
7-8 eggs
milk
bacon, cooked (about 7-8 pieces, crumbled)
mozzarella cheese, shredded

Directions
Beat eggs with milk and scramble them up in a pan, season as desired (we use black pepper and onion salt). Spread dough with a layer of butter. Layer on scrambled eggs. At this point, I like to season with oregano. Layer on crumbled up bacon. Sprinkle on the cheese. Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.




Husband Rating: A+, "yummy!"
Wife Rating: A+, pizza is always a favorite and so is breakfast so I love the combination!

1 comment:

CB said...

I love breakfast. I love pizza. What a great idea - breakfast pizza!