Saturday, March 29, 2008

Its Exciting to Look Forward to Life!!!

My friend Laura recently posted about some fabulous events coming up in her life that she is looking forward to. It started me thinking about the upcoming events in my life (and Jake's too!).

5 days from now I will be in Chicago meeting the fabulous JKnottie Hotties! We are going to have an awesome weekend and I can't wait!

6 weeks from now I get to go back to Syracuse for a BIG weekend of events:
my mother-in-law's 50th birthday
my sister-in-law's bridal shower
my mother's graduation from college-she went back to school to get her bachelor's and has been working on it for a long time! (so proud of her!)
mother's day
A trip to Syracuse will always include getting to see my brother, sister, niece and some friends!

7 weeks from now my best friend, Bobbi and her husband are coming down to visit us in NYC for the weekend

8 weeks from now we will return to Syracuse for a wedding and Memorial Day

June will bring us to Jake's next production, Jesus Christ, Superstar

July will bring our 1 year anniversary! (and maybe a new apartment)

August will bring my sister-in-law's wedding (aka. another trip back to Syracuse!)

And in the not so near future but still great things to come:
January 2009 will bring us a trip to Arizona/San Diego, CA!!
Spring of 2009 will bring my best friend Char's wedding!!

What are you looking forward to in the near (or not-so-near) future??? (re-post in your blog and leave me a comment about it!)

1 comment:

CB said...

You're gonna be in SD in January! You better call me up! I BUed in my blog too. HERE