Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TWD: Peanuttiest Blondies


This week's recipe was sure to be a huge hit with my husband. He loves all things peanut butter. Growing up we rarely had chunky peanut butter. I'm sure there was a reason but we were a smooth household.

When I got married, my husband requested chunky peanut butter. Ok, by me but I found I still prefer smooth. Nevertheless when I look at this recipe I knew he would love it...and he did! I wasn't the biggest fan. For some reason the combination of chunky peanut butter, salted peanuts and the sweet bite of a chocolate chip did just not appeal to me this week. I suppose you can't win them all.

Thank you to our hostess, Nicole from Bakeologie. The recipe can be found on her blog.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

LOVE your stack of blondies!! Beautiful presentation. We loved these.