Friday, October 23, 2009

The Come Back!

It is long over due but I think I am ready to make a comeback into the blogging world. I know I have been gone a long time and for various reasons.

With this return to the blogging world is going to come some changes. Some of these changes you will see in the near future but for down I am updating my blog url. I'm sorry to do it because I know it means more work for you. When I created this blog, I really didn't know what I was doing. So the title of my blog does not match my url and my url is not as cool as my title and since I am going public with it (big hint) I want to make them the same.

If you are reading this in Google Reader, please, please, please update your subscriptions. If you are a casual reader of my blog, please update your bookmarks and favorites and please come back soon for some more exciting changes.

My old url: http://lloydsdinnerandamovie.blogspot.com/

New and improved url: http://supplicious.blogspot.com/

No comments: